What inspired the April Must Have Box? Spring, Simplicity, Markets, Outdoors.
I wasn’t going to sign-up for this month’s POPSUGAR Must Have, but ended up caving. Here’s what was included:
- Produce Candles Rhubarb Spring Candle – Value $20
- One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum – Value $39
- Dabney Lee Umbrella – Value $20
- Garden in a Bag Organic Basil – Value $10
- Flip + Tumble Reusable Bag Value $12
- Extras: Mott 50 $25 Gift Card Code, 20% off coupon for Flip & Tumble and a 35% off coupon for Produce Candles.
Overall, I was happy with the box because I am in love with the Dabney Lee Umbrella and I have been needing a new umbrella for a long time. I am shocked that it’s only a $20 value because it seems very well made. The other items are not anything I will get much use out of but they are all very nice products.
The One Love Organics body serum is a high value skin care item and has a very strong and unique floral smell which I like but am not sure it is something I will use often.
I do like that the Produce candle is in a mason jar and can be reused after the candle has burned fully.
I also thought the Garden in a Bag is absolutely adorable!
My least favorite product was probably the reusable bag simply because I do not have a use for that particular style. It is a cool idea though and I could see leaving it in my car for travel uses.
The box total worth is about $100 and at $35 (after coupon) it was a great value for me!