Introducing Box Of Style. Over $300 worth of glamorous finds, curated by Rachel Zoe and delivered to you for only $100.
One of the most sought over boxes so far this year, Rachel Zoe’s Box of Style was sold out within a few hours of launching and I was one of the lucky ones to get on board from the beginning! This time I decided to sign up for an annual subscription.
Here’s what was included in the Summer box:
- Cambridge Satchel Company Large Push Lock Cross Body Bag – Value $150
- Mara Hoffman Sarong – Value $98
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face – Value $44
- Too Faced Color Drenched Lip Cream in Spice Spice Baby – Value $22
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer – Value $34
- Bristols Six Nippies Skin Covers – Value $26
At a $374 value, the box more than met the $300 minimum they promise. This is HUGE.
I love the Mara Hoffman Sarong and have already used it a few times this summer. It is absolutely gorgeous and looks very trendy by the pool.
Even though I didn’t particularly love the rest of the items in the box, I was very impressed with the quality of the curation and love that the box is worth its price.
This box is already one of the most consistent and timely which is impressive for subscription boxes. I can’t wait to see what Rachel has in store for us in the next box!