Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox
The new Slim Soft™ toothbrush features floss-tip™1 bristles that are 17x slimmer* at the tip, ideal for cleaning the tight spaces between teeth and gums.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, I recently purchased an electric toothbrush so I was not sure how I would be able to review the Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox… that is until I realized the solution… leave it at my boyfriend’s place! I am there often, and I use a manual brush there anyways… so it is perfect!
The Influenster VoxBox included:
- Colgate SlimSoft Toothbrush
- Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste 0.75 oz
- Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash in Peppermint Blast 2.0 oz
Now that I have had a few weeks to test it out, I am now ready to review the toothbrush! First lets start with a little information about the SlimSoft:
- 17x slimmer tip bristles for a deep clean
- 6x* deeper reach between teeth and gums
- 1.5x** deeper access between teeth
- 35% more bristles for unique mouth feel
- An ergonomic and flexible handle
* vs. a manual flat trim toothbrush with end-rounded bristles
** vs. an ordinary manual toothbrush
What I noticed the most about the brush was that it was VERY soft, more soft than I even expected. And even though it was soft, it did an amazing job at cleaning my teeth. They literally felt squeaky clean! I compared the bristles to my current manual toothbrush and the difference was astounding.. there are way more, tighter knit bristles in the SlimSoft and that is what gives it an edge! It is much more effective than the usual toothbrush.
Check out the Product Page for the SlimSoft at Influenster for more information and reviews.
You can find Colgate products at most major retailers. Suggested retail price: $4.25 for one brush.
Courtney’s Rating: A
Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.