Sephora Favorites Superstars Set
A $15 off coupon for Sephora arrived in the mail the other day and I knew immediately that I would be making a purchase from Sephora very soon. After some browsing on the site, I decided on the Superstars value set for $75 (worth $225)… which after the coupon, was only $60!!! Not to mention, lots of sample goodies as usual!
This set features bestselling, head-to-toe beauty essentials. With an array of full-size products, from nail polish to styling spray, they’re perfect for every beauty lover. Gift them out to your best friends or indulge yourself with this special holiday treat.
My main reason for trying this set is because I already love Nars Orgasm blush and thought it would be fun to try a few new products. And I have to say… I am way more pleased than I thought I would be! For one, I am actually using the eye liner! And I ALWAYS hated eye liner and Stila. I think this set is definitely a winner and a great gift as well.
I like just about every product in this set and I cannot wait to use them everyday.
This set contains:
– 0.003 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
– 0.25 oz Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional
– 0.10 oz Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara In Jet Black
– 1.7 oz Bumble And Bumble Surf Spray
– 0.34 oz Chloè by Chloè Rollerball
– 0.4 oz Formula X Nail Color in Ignite
– 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Rosè Tinted Lip Treatment
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
– 0.16 oz Nars Cosmetics Blush in Orgasm
– 1 oz Smashbox Cosmetics Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light
– 0.016 oz Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner In Intense Black
– 0.05 oz Urban Decay Eye shadow in Sin
The eye liner surprised me the most. If I keep up with wearing eye liner, I will definitely be purchasing it again. The Argan Oil smells wonderful. And of course, the Nars blush is always a winner.
The jury is still out on the Smashbox BB Cream (I haven’t been a huge fan of Smashbox in the past). And the Benefit POREfessional hasn’t lived up to my expectations, but I will have to use it a few more times to really know for sure.
Regardless, I am very impressed and excited to have this set!