Influenster Jingle VoxBox
The last time I received an Influenster VoxBox was in March of 2014. Life got busy, and I did not have a lot of time to put into this blog at the time, so my participation waned. I was so happy when I received an email that I had been selected for the Jingle VoxBox. Hopefully this can be the beginning of many more VoxBox reviews this year.
When the Jingle VoxBox arrived, I thought it was sooo tiny! But it has just as many goodies inside as the ones in the past did. Here’s what was included:
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream sample (1oz) – $8.99-15.99 full size
- Biscoff Cookies (3 two packs, 25g per pack) – $2.99 per 250g
- Ore-Ida Tater Tots product FREE coupon ($4)
- Hallmark itty bittys (Rapunzel) – start at $6.95
- NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner (932 Dark Brown) – $3.99
- KISS True Volume Lashes “Natural Plump” – $3.99
- KISS Strip Lash Adhesive (Black) – $3.99
- Pure Ice Nail Polish (1019 Deja Vu) – $1.97 only at Walmart
As always, here are my first impressions of each item :
Full posts to come soon!
Disclaimer: I received these products to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program.